Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Daily Happy #1

When the song that's stuck in your head reminds you of a particularly fond memory and you can't help but tap your toes and smile as you mind-sing along.

Today's example: Love is a Battlefield.

Back in college, my sorority sisters and I (likeitloveitADPi!) teamed up with the Pi Kappa Alpha boys to sing and dance our little hearts out at Greek Sing. We worked tirelessly (blood, sweat and tears), sometimes in to the wee hours of the morning to choreograph and mix all of the songs together in to 11 minutes of pure awesomeness... and we have never had more fun.


One of my favorite numbers was "Love is a Battlefield" where the boys and girls went head to head in their dancing skills.

Sisters, I miss every single one of you and PiKA boys -- you'll always have a special place in my heart after that year. And that song, being lodged in my head for hours upon hours, is today's daily happy.  No matter how many times I hear it, it will never get old.



There.  Now it's stuck in your head. Do you have "that song?" The one that can bring a smile to your face no matter the circumstances of your day? What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment